SERVICE ACCESS AND USE LICENSE
- A. Limitations on Copying and Distribution. You may download or copy downloadable items displayed on the Service for personal, non-commercial (including, but not limited to, information sharing and fundraising for Cure Sanfilippo Foundation) use only, provided that You maintain and display all copyright and other notices contained therein.
- C. Non-Solicitation. You may not post or transmit through the Service any material which contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services.
- D. Limitations on Reverse Engineering and Modification. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create works derivative of the Service or any materials accessed through the Service.
- E. Proprietary Notices. You may not remove any proprietary notices, including copyright and ownership notices, or labels from the Service on any materials accessed through the Service.
- F. Compliance with Applicable Law. You are solely responsible for ensuring Your use of the Service is in compliance with all applicable foreign, federal, state, and local laws rules and regulations.
3. USER OBLIGATIONS. By downloading, accessing, or using the Service in order to view information and materials or submit Material (as defined below) of any kind, You represent that You: (i) are at least eighteen (18) years of age, or between thirteen (13) and seventeen (17) years of age and using the Service with parental or legal guardian consent and supervision; (ii) are registered to the extent required, and have not been previously restricted, suspended, or terminated by Cure Sanfilippo Foundation; and (iii) are not using another authorized user’s account without that person’s permission.
- A. Anything that interferes with or disrupts the Service or its operation;
- B. Materials that are vulgar, obscene, indecent, profane, or otherwise objectionable or offensive, defamatory, libelous, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, misleading, or false;
- C. Unauthorized copyrighted materials, or any other material that infringes on the intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or personality, trade secrets, confidentiality, or privacy of others;
- D. Materials that encourage criminal conduct or that would give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation in any jurisdiction;
- E. Materials that harm minors;
- F. Materials that impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, or that misrepresent Your affiliation with any entity; or
- G. Files that contain malicious code, viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer, network, or the Service.
6. LINKS TO OTHER SERVICES. Cure Sanfilippo Foundation may provide links, in its sole discretion, to other services. Cure Sanfilippo Foundation is not responsible for the availability of these outside resources or their contents. Cure Sanfilippo Foundation expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, materials, accuracy of information and/or the quality of the products or services provided by, available through, or advertised on these third-party services or the products or services provided by any third party.
7. LINKS TO THIS SERVICE. You may link to the Service, provided that You do so in a way that indicates that the link is direct to Cure Sanfilippo Foundation and is fair and not misleading. You may not integrate or make use of all or part of the Service in ways that would confuse or mislead visitors as to the nature and origin of the Service’s content.
10. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND YOU ASSUME ALL RISK. THE SERVICE AND ITS INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND USER CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS AVAILABLE,” “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CURE SANFILIPPO FOUNDATION AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUALITY OF INFORMATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SERVICE. CURE SANFILIPPO FOUNDATION DOES NOT ENDORSE, RECOMMEND, OR MAKE ANY WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, USER MATERIALS, FEATURES, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, OPINIONS, OR STATEMENTS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE OR THROUGH LINKS ON THE SERVICE. CURE SANFILIPPO FOUNDATION DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT CURE SANFILIPPO FOUNDATION IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
11. OTHER DISCLAIMERS. CONTENT ON THE SERVICE IS NOT INTENDED TO SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND. IN PARTICULAR, NOTHING CONTAINED ON THE SERVICE IS OR SHOULD BE CONSIDERED, OR USED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH PROVIDER WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING PERSONAL HEALTH OR MEDICAL CONDITIONS. NEVER DISREGARD OR AVOID PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ, HEARD OR SEEN ON THE SERVICE.
CURE SANFILIPPO FOUNDATION DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT PRODUCT INFORMATION ON THE SERVICE IS ACCURATE OR COMPLETE, AS INFORMATION MAY BE PROVIDED BY PRODUCT MANUFACTURERS OR SUPPLIERS, AND ON OCCASION MANUFACTURERS MAY MODIFY THEIR PRODUCTS AND UPDATE THEIR LABELS. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT RELY SOLELY ON THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THE SERVICE AND THAT YOU CONSULT THE PRODUCT’S LABEL OR CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER DIRECTLY IF YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC CONCERN OR QUESTION ABOUT A PRODUCT.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, or the limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so some of the above may not apply to You.
13. ONLINE SHOPPING. All product and service descriptions and depictions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. The inclusion of any products or services on the Service does not imply or warrant that such products or services will be available. In the event a product or service available on or through the Service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, Cure Sanfilippo Foundation will have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product or service listed at the incorrect price, whether due to a typographical error, an error in information received from Cure Sanfilippo Foundation’s suppliers or providers, or otherwise. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation neither signifies Cure Sanfilippo Foundation’s acceptance of Your order, nor constitutes confirmation of Cure Sanfilippo Foundation’s offer to sell. Cure Sanfilippo Foundation reserves the right at any time after receipt of Your order to accept or decline Your order for any reason. Cure Sanfilippo Foundation may charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders, otherwise You are solely responsible for all sales or other taxes, on orders shipped to You. If You wish to purchase any product made available through the Service, You may be asked to supply certain information relevant to such transaction including, without limitation, Your credit card number, its expiration date and security code, the billing address, and any shipping information. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE ANY CREDIT CARD(S) OR OTHER PAYMENT METHOD(S) UTILIZED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TRANSACTION. By submitting such credit card or payment information, You grant to Cure Sanfilippo Foundation the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of any transactions initiated by You or on Your behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any such transaction. It is Your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the receipt, possession, use, and sale of any product or service purchased from the Service. By placing an order, You represent that the products and services ordered will be used only in a lawful manner pursuant to any additional terms that may accompany them. Except as otherwise set forth herein, the risk of loss for and title to products or services purchased on the Service passes to You upon electronic transmission to the recipient or delivery to the carrier, as applicable.
For questions or concerns about a purchase and/or transaction, please email Contact@CureSanfilippoFoundation.org and include details about the item or transaction, as applicable.
14. DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (“DMCA”) NOTICE. Cure Sanfilippo Foundation is committed to complying with copyright and related laws, and requires all users of the Service to comply with these laws. Accordingly, You may not store any material or content or use or disseminate any material or content though the Service in any manner that constitutes an infringement of third party intellectual property rights, including rights granted by copyright law. Owners of copyrighted works who believe that their rights under copyright law have been infringed may take advantage of certain provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) to report alleged infringements. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is the policy of Cure Sanfilippo Foundation to terminate use privileges of any user who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of proper notification to Cure Sanfilippo Foundation by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent.
If You feel that a posted message is objectionable or infringing, Cure Sanfilippo Foundation encourages You to contact Cure Sanfilippo Foundation immediately. Upon Cure Sanfilippo Foundation’s receipt of a proper written notice of claimed infringement under the DMCA, Cure Sanfilippo Foundation will respond expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material claimed to be infringing and will follow all other relevant procedures specified in the DMCA with regard to the claimed infringement. The designated agent of Cure Sanfilippo Foundation (i.e., the proper party) to whom You should address such notice is listed below.
If You believe that Your work has been copied and posted using the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Cure Sanfilippo Foundation’s designated agent with a written communication containing the following information:
- A. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right in the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- B. A description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed;
- C. A description of where the material that You claim is infringing is located to permit Cure Sanfilippo Foundation to locate the material;
- D. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- E. A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- F. A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in Your report is accurate and that You are the owner of the exclusive right in the copyright that is allegedly infringed or authorized to act on the owner’s behalf. Cure Sanfilippo Foundation’s designated agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows: By E-Mail: Contact@CureSanfilippoFoundation.org with the subject line “Concern regarding Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA).” By Mail: Designated Agent Cure Sanfilippo Foundation Attn: General Counsel PO Box 6901 Columbia, SC 29260
15. INTERNATIONAL USERS. While all Services are controlled and operated within the United States, this publication may be distributed internationally and may contain references to Cure Sanfilippo Foundation and Cure Sanfilippo Foundation services, products, and programs that are not in Your country. These references do not imply that Cure Sanfilippo Foundation intends to announce or provide the programs, products, or services in Your country. All questions about international activities of Cure Sanfilippo Foundation in Your country should be directed to Cure Sanfilippo Foundation. Cure Sanfilippo Foundation makes no representation that content, materials, or products available on or through the Service are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States. If You access or use the Service from a location outside the United States, You are responsible for compliance with applicable laws, including local laws regarding online conduct and content and product use, national rules and policies, and U.S. export laws and regulations.
17. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Cure Sanfilippo Foundation and its affiliates and its and their respective governors, directors, officers, employees, volunteers, and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, costs, liabilities, losses, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of Your use of the Service.
Revised August 2020.