Registration is open for ADVANCE 2022: Sanfilippo Community Conference! A virtual conference on July 7-8, bringing together families and caregivers, scientists and researchers, clinicians and therapists, advocates, biotechs, and supporters. All to engage and advance the work to help children with Sanfilippo Syndrome. Registration is at no-cost.
In our daily lives as parents and caregivers, we don’t often get to see the many people – researchers, scientists, clinicians, biotechs, and many more – working behind the scenes to make a difference for our children with Sanfilippo Syndrome.
Additionally, these folks seldom have the opportunity to spend time directly with the children and families impacted by Sanfilippo to better understand what your daily lives are like and to use that knowledge to enhance their work.
ADVANCE 2022 will feature high-level collaboration, information sharing, and Sanfilippo-specific learning sessions. Topics include the role of inflammation and the immune system in Sanfilippo, new treatment approaches, Sanfilippo subtype-specific sessions, ABA and Sanfilippo, and much more.
Here are some highlights of ADVANCE 2022 sessions:
- Autism, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), and Sanfilippo
- “Research Happening Now” – Exploring research targeting heparan sulfate, as well as alternative disease mechanisms and secondary storage in Sanfilippo
- “Moving Towards the Clinic” (Advancing Translational Programs)
- Updates on Active Clinical Trials
- Converging Life & Science: An open dialogue between parents, scientista, and cliniciana to explore the realities of living with Sanfilippo and how it can help improve and advance the science
- How to Participate in the Science Beyond Clinical Trials
- Parenting Siblings of Children with Sanfilippo
Everyone in the Sanfilippo community is welcome, U.S. and internationally. And registration for everyone is at no cost.
Thanks to the following ADVANCE 2022 partner sponsors for their generous support.